Competition Terms & Conditions
Practical Magic Activation Kickstarter Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Practical Magic Living Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Practical Magic Living Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Practical Magic Living Ltd.’s website www.practicalmagicliving.com
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on Thursday 24th May 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition, simply fill in name and email information on the competition landing pages and then back the Practical Magic Kickstarter campaign when it launches.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize bundle is as follows:
- A Practical Magic Activation Deck
- An A2 giclee print of your choice from the Practical Magic Activation selection
- A Practical Magic Cotton Tote Bag
- A SevenSeventeen Wild Fig & Grape candle
- A Hackney Thomas Epsom & Pink Himalayan Bath Salts
- A Mala Lu Crystal Mala Necklace
- A Root & Flower Chakra Anointing Oil set
- Divine & Dirty - A book of poetry by Cassy Ede
- Grow Your Gorgeousness – A book by Bethan Stritton
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Practical Magic Living Ltds decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Practical Magic Living Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Practical Magic Living Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. Prizes will be available as soon as the deck, print and tote bag has become available.
27. Entrants must be signed up to the Practical Magic Living Ltd. mailing list to take part in the competition. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
28. Entrants must back the Practical Magic Activation Deck Kickstarter campaign between the dates of 25th April and 24th May 2018 to be entered into the competition.